Assistant Vice President of Finance07/31/2019
Maine State Credit Union is seeking an AVP of Finance. This creates an exceptional opportunity for someone to join a financially strong, growth oriented, and community based financial institution with over $430 million in assets. We currently serve almost 30,000 members with three branch locations in Kennebec County, and we are expanding into Cumberland County.
The AVP of Finance supervises the Accounting Department staff and ensures complete, accurate, and timely completion of financial information.
Experience and Qualifications of Our Ideal Candidate:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an accounting, finance or business-related field, along with a demonstrated commitment to learning;
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience is required;
- Understanding of financial and accounting policies and practices and the ability to analyze and interpret financial data are required;
- Experience with maintaining a chart of accounts and preparation of journal entries and reconciliations is required;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills with a proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and members;
- Possess strong analytical skills;
- Strong skills in Excel and the ability to understand and utilize accounting software, technology tools and Microsoft Office. Experience with Microsoft Access or similar tools would be helpful.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to use your skills and experience to make a difference and work with a great team of professionals, send a letter of interest and resume to HR-MSCU at mainestatecu dot org or
Director of Human Resources
Maine State Credit Union
PO Box 5659
Augusta, ME 04332-5659
Maine State Credit Union offers a competitive wage, comprehensive benefit package, and a great
working environment. We are a Best Places to Work in Maine employer and an Equal Opportunity