Now is the time to fully commit to your retirement savings goals. A Traditional IRA may be the saving solution you need to stay on track.
- Earnings and deductible contributions grow tax-deferred until withdrawal
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59 1/2 and must begin at 72
- Contributions may be tax-deductible depending on the taxpayer's income, tax filing status and other factors
Penalty-Fee Early Withdrawals
- First Time Homebuyer - You may withdraw up to $10,000 to purchase your first home
- Medical Expenses - Funds used to pay certain medical expenses can be withdrawn
- College Costs - Pay for qualified post-secondary expenses including tuition, fees, books and supplies