Annual Meeting Cancelled
Annual Meeting and Update About Business Moving Forward
Due to growing concerns over the Corona (COVID-19) virus, we have made the hard decision to postpone our annual meeting, scheduled for Saturday, March 21, 2020, at the Augusta Civic Center. Currently, we do not have a new date for the event.
If you have purchased tickets here are the refund options available:
- Refund in person - Please bring your tickets to your closest branch, and we will credit your account.
- Refund over the phone – If you cannot make it to the branch and would like to receive a refund for your ticket – please follow the steps below
- Call 623-1851, option 2
- Have your member number, the location where you purchased the tickets and the approximate date of the ticket purchase
- We will verify your information and credit the amount of the ticket back to your account
If you do not opt to refund your ticket, all the proceeds from the tickets will be applied to our annual ending hunger campaign.
Business Moving Forward
The health and welfare of our members, employees, and the community are of the utmost importance to us.
We have been reviewing our business continuity plans to ensure our operations continue to operate smoothly.
Over the past several years, we have taken steps to invest in technology and systems that allow you to bank as you usually would without coming into the branch. These include:
- eBranch – this is a full-service branch that is available via phone and can provide the same banking services that are available in your local branch – this includes – opening loans, transferring money, and checking balances.
- ATMS -Maine State Credit Union is part of the SURF network, which gives you surcharge-free access to ATMs across the state of Maine.
- Mobile and Online Banking – We also offer access to your accounts via our online and mobile banking tools. With these tools, you can check your balances, pay your bills, and transfer money. Our Mobile Banking app also gives the ability to deposit checks through our mobile deposit feature. You can also open accounts and apply for loans.
We remain confident in our ability to help you with your financial needs. If at any time you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 623-1851, option 2 or send us an email at contactus at mainestatecu dot org.
Director of Marketing
200 Capitol Street
Augusta, ME 04330
Email:jroper at mainestatecu dot org