Skip to main content
Maine State Credit Union
Consent to Receipt of Mobile Messages
Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 2/9/2023
- Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile (text) messages to you at the mobile number you provide to us in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and include promotions, specials, other marketing offers as well as branch availability. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction between you and us and include loan & service notifications and updates, meeting reminders, and other transaction-related information. Mobile messages may be sent using automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary but will not exceed 10 messages per month. Your consent and agreement to receive messages from us indicates that you agree that we may send you messages and that such messages may be made or placed by us using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program, but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider. Standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
- Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You acknowledge and agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at marketing at mainestatecu dot org. Your participation in the Program is not required to make any purchase from us and your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
- Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the Program at any If you wish to opt- out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us.
Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements stated in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed after we have notified you of the change.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers or devices. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
- Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program constitutes your acceptance of those modifications.