- Automatic authorization and payment overdrafts for automatic bill payments, as well as checks and other transactions made using your checking account number.
- You must authorize us to pay your overdrafts for ATM and everyday debit card transactions. We do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not, your transaction will be declined.
- The fee is $30 each time we pay an overdraft. The maximum number of overdraft fees you may be charged in a day is five (5) or $150.
- $300 Member Privilege limit on all eligible accounts.
Account must be in "good standing" to qualify:
- Must make sufficient deposits to bring your account to a positive end-of-day available balance at least once every 30 calendar days (including the payment of all credit union fees and charges).
- Avoid excessive overdrafts suggesting the use of Member Privilege as a continuing line of credit.
- There are no legal orders, levies or liens against your account.
For more information, view the Member Privilege® disclosure.
Member Privilege is an optional service where we cover your accidental overdrafts. At our discretion, we will pay your overdrafts including ATM and one-time debit card transactions, if you authorize us to. If your account qualifies for Member Privilege we will notify you when your $300.00 limit is available. To qualify your account; has been open for 6 months, is in “good standing”, and any outstanding overdrafts need to repaid in 30 days. You will be charged $30.00 each time we pay an overdraft. Please review the Member Privilege disclosure for more information.