NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open to those who are 18 years or older and who have a Maine State Credit Union mobile banking app. You must be a Maine State Credit Union member and a resident of the state of Maine to enter. If you are a member, who does not have a Maine Credit Union Mobile banking app you may mail a 3x5 postcard with your name, address, phone, and email number to Marketing c/o Maine State Credit Union PO Box 5659, Augusta, ME 04332; including. We will only accept entries in the correct format.
2. This contest includes only the activities associated as described for the swipe to win
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decision of Maine State Credit Union as final and binding as it relates to the content of this sweepstakes.
4. Contest Period: January 18 Through March 12. All entries must be received by 3:00 pm on March 12.
5. How to Enter: Use your Maine State Credit Union Mobile Banking App to deposit a check.
6. Prize: Winners of the contest (the “Winners”) must respond to Maine State Credit Union within 48 hours of being notified.
7. Maine State Credit Union reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of similar value.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: One winner will be selected at random each Monday from all entries. The winner will be contacted via phone or email. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize by replying within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in the contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (at Maine State Credit Union's sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. Winner must reply to Maine State Credit Union to claim prize.
11. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, by using your Maine State Credit Union debit card You understand and agree that Maine State Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Maine State Credit Union, and Ski Maine State Credit Union s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review or consent.
12. Terms & Conditions: Maine State Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should, virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Maine State Credit Unions’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Maine State Credit Union may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Maine State Credit Union. Maine State Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Maine State Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Maine State Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Maine State Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or portion thereof: (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment: (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service: (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion: (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
14. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERENED BY THE LAW OF THE STATE OF MAINE WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court location in Maine having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and herby waives all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out -of-pocket expenses, (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all right to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Maine State Credit Union